CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not offer Koi Naturals CBD Full-Spectrum Cartridges Funky Farms CBD Vape Cartridge goods like CBD oil. We simply offer online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a rather extensive variety of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to get in touch with another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at atlasroleplay.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.